MY BUS STOP HAS WIFI AND I LOVE IT
this picture pisses me off so fucking much. THIS FUCKING PICTURE OF GOD DAMN COOKIE DOUGH. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU BAKE FUCKING COOKIES, THEY SPREAD OUT AND ELONGATE. THESE COOKIES ARE PRACTICALLY TOUCHING EACHOTHER. THIS IS GONNA END UP BEING A DAMN COOKIE CAKE. ARE U SHITTING ME HAVE YOU NEVER BAKED COOKIES BEFORE. YOU CAN NOT BAKE 32 INDIVIDUAL COOKIES ON A PAN MADE FOR 16 MAXIMUM. motherfucker
shit gets real in the baking fandom
i guess you could say they were
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.